Social Work Consultation by appointment 1st and 3rd Monday from Noon until 4:00 p.m.
Confidential social work assistance is provided in the following categories:
- Connection to resources for basic needs (fuel, food assistance, housing asst.)
- Assistance with MassHealth , Fuel Assistance and SNAP applications
- Substance Abuse Resource Information for youth/adults/families
- Crisis intervention, support services
- Assistance with referrals for mental health services
- Assistance with applications for subsidized & affordable housing programs
- Career and legal services resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
Ms. Norton may be contacted @ (781)721-7136
Appointments may be made with Suzanne Norton, MSW, by phone or e-mail by clicking here.
LOCATED AT THE JENKS CENTER, 109 SKILLINGS RD. WINCHESTER