Where does one file?
File with the Office of the Town Clerk, in person, in every city or town where an office of any such person, partnership, or corporation may be situated.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file?
2. Where does one file?
3. What about a change?
4. Does a business certificate expire?
5. Do I have to display the certificate?
6. What is the application process?
7. May I file by mail?